Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Thursday, June 26, 2008

9 years ago

Yesterday................I married my hubster.... Its been 9 years already. I cannot believe it. We had a very nice dinner alone at Vinnys (our first date) Its tradition, that Kenny refuses to break. LOL Then our children called us from his parents house to tell us they are spending the night. We came home and watched a movie and had the whole house to ourselves. It was great. I also got surprised with flowers... he knows I dont like for a man to buy flowers b/c they die... BUT I loved these... they are so cute! I wish I could keep them always.

Heres a shot in honor of 9 years, together! And tons more!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those gerber daisies? They are my fave!