Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, September 22, 2008

My buddy

I had so much fun with him tonight, he made my job EASY. I kept telling him to look for the man in my camera, that any children rarely see him. He thought it was so neat.. LOL... He even gave the man a name... so from now on his name will be "Travis".

I love his deep brown eyes. It reminds me of my granny. My lil' brother Josh had dark eyes when he was a baby... and my granny used to call him her "lil black eyed pea". This pic makes me smile... and I still remember the way she'd say... "lil black eyed pea".

Enjoy mom..... I know you've been dying to see on of your lil man too!!

Photobucket

No comments: