Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Almost 5!

On the 16th my lil guy will be 5 years old. He's been my lil man since I first laid eyes on him. I can still remember the day we brought him home, and I took him out of his carseat to lay down on the couch with him. My eyes swelled up with tears, bc I just KNEW how fast he would grow up. The harsh truth is..... I was right.




Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's precious. It does go so fast, doesn't it? I said that with each one..."relish this moment - it passes too quickly"...and here I am with a houseful of kids who are not babies anymore. But the positive side of that is that we get to watch these amazing young people unfold into awesome, brilliant children of God!

Stephanie said...

I love that one against the red door. Great texture and love your processing too. He's a handsome boy!