Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, July 13, 2009

*The Sand Castle*

Photobucket

I built a sand castle,
I thought it would stand.
Because after all,
It was built from the land.

From all of it's windows,
For miles I could see.
Each day a new vision,
From there was for me.

One day the floods came,
Oh how the winds blew.
Away washed my castle,
With all that I knew.

With nothing but sorrow,
With just broken dreams,
I came to you Jesus,
I put down my schemes.

You said not to worry,
That all was not lost.
Underneath a foundation,
That was built with great cost.

Help me build a house Lord,
I know yours won't fall.
Put in lots of windows,
And make it real tall.

To see a new vision,
To look past the pain.
See over destruction,
To look past the rain.

Give me a new promise,
Teach me to forgive.
And most of all Jesus,
For you my life live.

No comments: