Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photo a day: Day 13

Yes, I realize that sunday & monday were skipped. I apologize... but like I've said before sundays are very busy for our family & then yesterday was a holiday & we spent it by the river. Today I got back on track.

Snuggle time with mommy... She is so content when I'm rocking her. These are some of my favorite moments as a mom.... the way she stares at me during our cuddles as if she thinks I'm the best thing there is, and there is no one quite like me. Its a wonderful feeling to be adored.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This one is just so beautiful!