Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Sunday, November 15, 2009

{my family = my world}

I asked my friend to snap some of my family yesterday after I took hers. I must say it was very different being in front of the camera rather than behind- I so needed a twin so that I could have control of every aspect. Didnt my friend to a great job? She knows how picky I am- about many things. heehe. Even she said- I would never do this all the time, I didnt like taking those pictures. haha. Thank you for taking some for us- I want my children to be able to see me some pictures too. :)

This is my family- I love them. Here are my favorite 4 captured.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Candy said...

She makes it sound like I did something other than click hysterically in hopes of getting one good picture - all that said I was happy to be a part of it - love your family as my own - the best friends I know!! Love you all

Detra, Matt 19:26 said...

Oh Jessica!!! You are so beautiful -- as is your family!!! I love the look on the baby's face in the last one! LOL Great light!!!

rumble21 said...

Jessica your family is beautiful! Great pictures!!

Unknown said...

These are all lovely!

Candy said...

Man I could make a profession out of this - wah ha ha so just kidding Jessica - couldn't even come close to your talent!!

Michelle Kane said...

Wow! Just stunning. The second shot is unreal. Blow that one up HUGE!

Clarice said...

These are gorgeous. Jessica you and your family are beautiful and your friend did a great job capturing your family!

Laura said...

Incredible! Beautiful B&W conversions. And your family is incredibly gorgeous!

Liat Biderovsky said...

Stunning! Jessica you have a beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

You and your family are absolutely stunning! These are beautiful :)