Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who's been diggin in my trash?

Addi has!! :) Turned around while cleaning today and heard something... looked back and Addi was going through the trash. What kind of mom would I be if I made her get out of the trash before I snapped a few pics?? haha.

Photobucket

This is from a few weeks ago- she LOVES her walker.

Photobucket

I would also like to report- Ms. Addi has her first tooth!! It made its appearance this week. 6 1/2 months old. Growing big time!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Buckman said...

These are adorable. I love the every day moments, as well as the Holiday ones. SO cute.