Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Friday, January 8, 2010

Rub a dub- Addi in the

SINK :)

I gave Addi her first bath in the sink today! She loved it, and splashed everywhere.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Once I’m in my bubble bath
I like to stir up more.
Half the suds go in my eyes
And half go on the floor.
The fun is in the bubbles ‘cause
They giggle on my skin,
And when I stick them on my face
They dangle from my chin.
When I splash them hard enough
They pop and disappear,
Then my bath time’s over ‘cause
I’v made the water clear!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So darn cute! Love them!

Leah Jent said...

What a cutie pie. Look at her wrinkly toes :)

Barbara said...

Jess I love these every parent should have a pic in the sink. Love the toe in the last one.