Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Sunday, March 21, 2010

watching daddy

These are my favorite moments to capture! When Addi has no clue mama is taking her picture- and shes just there in her own little world. I saw her watching her daddy work on the push mower out the window today and just had to run for my camera. :)


"When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang up my first painting on the refrigerator, and I wanted to paint another one.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I knew that little things are special things.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I believed there is a God I could always talk to.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I felt you kiss me goodnight, and I felt loved.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I LOOKED....and wanted to say thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking."
Author: Connie Back

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Whitley Pollet said...

Beautiful post like always Jessica!!! I love the second picture.

kcraft said...

I love the last one so adorible

Barbara said...

Jess you are so good at this type of photography, love the last one. A wonderful memory to hold tight.

Unknown said...

What a sweet moment Jess!

Unknown said...

How sweet! I love the feeling of your photos.

Leah Jent said...

Awww, she's so cute. I love when they don't know you're watching :D

Clarice said...

THis is so sweet! Love these!