Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Saturday, September 4, 2010

These are the moments-

These are the moments I long to capture.

Its real

Its love

Its life

Its true

MY moments. And I love them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Ang said...

Official: I want/need a daughter!

Love.

Brandi-lee said...

I always love to see posts from you, they uplift me and remind me of what life is all about, thankyou!

Kara Layfield said...

Simple moments... so full of life and emotion. Love these!

Nicole Ridella said...

Oh so lovely Jess. Your posts are divine.

Kate Craft said...

Love these and I just can not get over her adorable red hair!

Unknown said...

your moments are perfect.