Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome, welcome!

Ok, welcome to my blog!!!!!. I just did this on a whim today :-) I'm so excited to have one of these. My first post is gonna be Little "C". I had so much fun with him yesterday. My husband told me last night he could tell I had the bug............ The bug for a baby that is. I must say.... after two children, I had NEVER been pooped on. Two hours with this little man, and yes, he pooped on me. LOL. It was an honor to practice on him......and I hope to take many more pictures of him in the future! Enjoy :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
BE SURE, to keep checking back!! Thanks!

No comments: