Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm just Me

Thought I'd post just about me today.

I want to make it to heaven, I have loved ones I want to see. I have always been, and will always be my grannys little girl. (I miss you Lou) I only listen to christian music, its the only thing I want people to hear my children sing. My biggest fear is death. My second, is my children not becoming who I want them to become. I hate to be alone. I'm friendly, I do not know a stranger. I talk ALOT, I'm loud. Opinionated, sarcastic and I have horrible blonde moments. I love to joke, laugh and have a good time. I can out burp anyone you know. Not something I'm "proud" of , UM, well ok, yes actually I am. LOL (Kenny thinks its disgusting) I love the color green, all shades of it. I can smell coke and pepsi and tell the difference. I'm a coke girl! I'm a devoted friend. I dont like any pictures of myself, I just dont look right in them. I could eat pizza everyday for the rest of my life, and it would be ok. I eat the same things at the same restaurants everytime, I dont like change. I have found my passion in life, photography. I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas. I love Utz cheese doodles. I'm a dork! But, I'm completely happy.

I'm just me!
Photobucket

No comments: