Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Friday, July 11, 2008

isurf

Trey is so into surfing now! He thinks this is surfing........ :-)

I am doing his room in a surfing theme now....... I would love any ideas, suggestions... so if you have any please comment. I have found a couple cute things at local beach shops while here. I'm stoked to get his room done now.

Only 2 more days left here, I'm going to miss all the photographic opportunities. Maybe we'll move?? haha I've found myself this last week longing to photograph every cute child I've seen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: