Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

Things I'm thankful for~

Jesus! I'm thankful for a God who loves me :) I'm thankful for an awesome husband who spoils me. For my two healthy (thriving, wild) children, and my lil' mexican jumping bean. My supportive family, my mom b/c I need someone to call everyday!! I'm thankful for friends that I can call on when I need someone to talk to, or am just having a rough day. I dont deserve all that I have, but I am so THANKFUL! I am so blessed!

Hope everyone has a blessed thanksgiving, and eat more than your tummies can hold!! This is my first holiday season eating for two!! woohoo!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And b/c I cant post without some eye enjoyment for you all~

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: