Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, November 3, 2008

News, and update!

Sorry for being such a bad blogger :-( We found out we are expecting baby #3, and I have been pretty sick this time. I havent picked up the camera for over a month. I'm sorry, and hopefully will get back into blogging more often again.

Today I finally felt good enough to attempt pictures for our christmas cards. Here are some that didnt make the final cut for our card. I will not be sharing the chosen picture until all cards have been mailed out.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: