Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin patch

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch on sunday..... they always enjoy it. I didnt get many pictures b/c I was too busy enjoying the day with my kids. We went through a corn maze (and I even cheated and asked two little boys how to get out) SHHH!! We had a wonderful evening. I did take a few snaps here and there... mostly scenery which is unusual for me. I asked my father in law to snap a pic of my family.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My family <3..... of course Addi is the only one NOT looking at the camera. Addi has recently become obsessed with shoes/feet.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Candy said...

Aww the best friends ever love you guys

Candy said...

Oh yeah and wander why she is obsessed with shoes hmm

Unknown said...

I LOVE your family pic!! Soo gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girl!!