Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, February 9, 2009

Old places~

Offer the most interesting photos. My granny was born in this house, and it holds many memories of my childhood. I wanted to capture some images of my kids here..............

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There is nothing sweeter than the laughter of your child.
Photobucket
Thank heaven for grandma's! These two were NOT feeling these pictures yesterday, grandma snuck up behind and bought out a few laughs.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Taking pictures stinks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love places like this! How nice of you to have photos of your children there. love them!