Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, February 23, 2009

What are you waiting for?

Yes, I FINALLY got my prices revised & my special in order. Oh, dont be so surprised!! :) How does no print requirement, 30% off desk & wall prints.... and NO SESSION FEE sound??? All you have to do is sign a model release form giving me permission to use your images for my portfolio. To get a price list & additional information please email me: jessicadeanephotography@yahoo.com

What do you have to lose? I hope you hear from you soon!



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: