Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Saturday, February 7, 2009

{Take my picture mama}

Trey & I had a day out alone yesterday shopping. If you know Trey, then you know he HATES anything shopping related (unless its a toy store of course) He has cried since he was 6-8 months old when in stores. We were in a store once & he would not stop crying, we headed towards the door & he just stopped. We actually weren't leaving at that moment, we were just looking in a section close to the door. When we turned & he realized he was not going out the door he screamed his head off. We had to end up leaving. LOL So yesterday, I had it in my head to look for fabrics for the nursery, so I had to bribe Trey with ice cream to not cry about going (and to be on his best behavior while there) I even made a game out of it, I gave him a list of things he had to find in the craft store (horse, ball , puppy etc) He found everything on his list & was such a good boy he got his ice cream!! It was a nice day out with my lil' man.

This was early that morning, he got dressed & came down and said "Take my picture mama". I did not object :) You gotta jump at these opportunities.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

mysinglemomjourney said...

I just love this little guy he is the cutest. love ya