Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, March 16, 2009

My cowboy

Last week we registered Trey for Kindergarten. I know every mom says this, but I cannot believe he'll be starting school. It seems like yesterday he was born. He did great on his assessment. One of the things he had to do was draw a picture of himself and label his arms, legs etc.. He drew himself as a cowboy, chaps and all! When asked what are shoes for? " You wear them, but I only wear cowboy boots" LOL He's cowboy to the bone!! I'm so proud of him, and I'm going to miss him terribly come fall. He has been a joy.


Photobucket
"Cowboys dont take baths, we just dust off."

No comments: