Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy one week Addi-Ree

This past week has flown by.... I'm a little in the dumps this evening b/c the hubby goes back to work tomorrow. I've thoroughly enjoyed him being home... and I'm going to miss him tomorrow.

Here are some recent ones of Addison...... My little pumpkin doodle. Shes already had her first milestone, she lost her cord on saturday.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


These two are from today. She WAS NOT feeling the pictures today & I only got like 3.... but I like the ones I got :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Jessica, these are great! She's beautiful and your pictures capture it so well.

Jeri Williams said...

Jessica, Addie is adorable!!!! The pictures are awesome!

taytotmom said...

I know you picturs of Addie would be beautiful. She is so cute!!!

taytotmom said...

I know you picturs of Addie would be beautiful. She is so cute!!!

Christina said...

oh my! what a beautiful baby and what beautiful pictures! they are the best gift in the world!