Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A moment alone with sissy

I never got a chance to do a "session" with Kailey & Addi-Ree yet. We've been so busy! I asked Kailey to hold Addi while I took a picture of Kenny & Trey mowing. I looked back and saw this, I HAD to capture it b/c its priceless. Its real life.... and a true moment between Kbugs & Addi. I hope they always stay the best of friends.

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." ~Isadora James


Photobucket

Two of Addi the same night~


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: