Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Sunday, July 4, 2010

....I will always.....

"As we grow together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change: I will always keep falling in love with you."


I wish you both the best! All the happiness, joy and laughter your hearts can hold. That 20 years from now, you'll be able to say... I dont love you as much as I did the day I married you....

I love you more.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Candy said...

What great pictures Jessica - see you are just as talented taking wedding pictures - love you

Kelly Mack said...

Beautiful Jess. The love, the light - amazing!

Kate Craft said...

Beautiful Jess. You captured all the love and excitement. What a cool location for a wedding.

Leah Jent said...

Gorgeous session, Jess! Lovely!

GreatToBeGrammy said...

These are beautiful, Jess! I had your blog on a tab and someone accidentally closed them! Thankfully, someone pointed me in the right direction to find you again! Woo hoo! I love how you put sweet sentiments and quotes with your images!