Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Friday, July 16, 2010

....the story of a little girl...

"If these pictures have anything important to say to future generations, it's this: I was here, I was young, I was happy, and someone cared enough about me in this world to take my picture."

Thats a quote from a friends facebook. I've loved it from the first time I read it. I find it soo true. While my children get annoyed at their mother always in their face clicking her camera.....I know one day they'll look back on all these images of their childhood and smile. The pictures will bring back to life, those little moments of their childhood. Maybe they will have forgotten that snaggletooth smile...the look on their face on christmas morning.... or how they loved running barefoot in the summer catching lightnin bugs. So... if all these images tell you anything later in life... please know .. mama loved you... and did her best to capture your childhood.... as told by YOU.

Thank you to all my faithful readers who stop by my blog every week.. and are watching my children grow through my lens.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Leah Jent said...

So sweet, Jess! I love these.

Katecarft said...

Oh my Jess these are beautiful captures, your words are beautiful, and she is beyond beautiful.

Brandi-lee said...

PLEASE tell me how you read the light so perfectly. These are gorgeous and the light is sooo yummy!!

Kelly Mack said...

Lovely Jessica!

jude said...

i LOVE that quote!!! and i LOVE all these memories you took of your dd with her baby doll. so sweet and i love the story it told!

Leiba Bernstein said...

Awww Jess, I just love these! I hope you are making a beautiful album of her.