Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

L-O-V-E

A child's love, is the best there is. My children make me feel truly loved, wanted and needed. There is a little bit of magic in my life, because of them :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Candy said...

I L-O-V-E this and L-O-V-E my little Addicup - this is great Jessica I love the O around her arm lol

Unknown said...

This is WONDERFUL!

Unknown said...

I love it! Such a sweet idea.

amy lenhart said...

So stinkin adorable!!!!

Gary Schmeidler said...

Adorable Jessica, I hope you have this printed!!

kcraft said...

Let me count the ways that I love these images

Leah Jent said...

that is so cute and creative! Love it!