Quote of the day:

"Each photograph is a story captured in a single moment"

Author: M.Lopez


Photography is capturing the extraordinary meaning in each ordinary moment, and weaving these strands together to tell a story – your story - to hold, to share, to remember.


Author: Cindy Jenson-Elliot

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Takin pictures

I was reading a fellow photographers blog the other day, and in her about me section it said "I just love taking pictures" That stuck out to me, because I can relate. It makes me happy! I just love it. I've always known this is what I wanted to do. I would tell my hubby, "one day I want to be a photographer" I'm so glad I followed my heart, and pursued my dream. I love capturing life. With all the other wonderful things in my life, photography is kinda like my cherry on top :)

I just love takin pictures, it makes me happy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Leah Jent said...

Look at those cutie pies! I love takin' pictures, too!

Barbara said...

I love the interaction Jess.

Whitley Pollet said...

Aww, Jess! This is such a good post and beautiful pictures!!

Unknown said...

Awesome moments captured!

kcraft said...

awww this bring a tear to my eye. Jess you take amazing pictures